CINCINNATI MILACRON 10VC/1250 RETROFIT
CNC/MILL Converted To
Cost-effective controls overhaul is the answer when your existing CNC Machine is expensive to repair and is utilized only for fixed cycle operation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Convert complicated machine operation requirements - CNC capabilities are eliminated, CNC programming costs eliminated
- Utilizing existing operator station - saves on costs
- New M-Cut digital motion control devices added - Simplify programming for control of X and Z axis
- Fully tested system before delivery - Eliminate surprises and reduce start-up time at installation
- Existing servo motors, amplifiers & encoders utilized - Minimize retrofit costs
- New programmable controller for machine sequencing along with two single axis control units to run the X and Y axis
- New controls: Power Supply, PLC and I/O, Precision Spindle Reference Board, (2) M-Cut Positioning Controls, 1 door NEMA 12 controls enclosure designed and built in our panel shop
- Complete engineering and documentation consisting of AutoCAD-generated prints, product literature, and operator's manual
- Turn-key installation quoted after visit to your facility (costs based on standard rate sheet).
- Operator training by our experienced project engineer for operators and/or skilled trades personnel on equipment operation and maintenance.
HOW TO ORDER
Call your friendly Galco Sales Representative for a customized quote today!