STANDARD BILLING RATES
|GALCO INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERED SYSTEMS|
|Services Rendered During||Initial Service Charge
(includes first 4 hours)
|Subsequent Hourly Rate
(after Initial Service Charge)
Weekdays after 5:00 p.m.
Sundays & Holidays
Expert Engineering Services for
- Engineering consultation for plant installation optimization
- Motor and electrical load analysis
- Cost estimation and specification writing
- Engineering, design and programming of industrial instrumentation and controls
- Installation supervision and commissioning
- Engineering, design and programming of machine tool controls and motion control equipment
- Engineering, design and manufacturing of industrial electrical control systems and test systems
- Engineering services for plant automation and production control systems
- Programming services for industrial PLC systems such as AB, Modicon and Giddings & Lewis
- CAD Services for drawing retracing, drawing generation, as-built, maintenance
- Creating manuals and documentation of industrial installations
- Customer operator training
Galco Engineering is a division of Galco Industrial Electronics. Our highly skilled team of engineers have many years of hands-on experience in industrial plants. Their expertise lies within the electrical, instrumentation, mechanical, and automation fields. Many local companies have used Galcos Engineering services for retrofits as well as building new installations.
Our engineering staff provides custom application solutions in various industries such as steel, paper and pulp,
plastic, waste water treatment, food, and automotive.
Consulting and Engineering contracts with reduced rates for fixed term engineering services are available.