- Thermostat Includes Wall Box and Surface Mounting Plates and All Installation Hardware to Mount Directly to Drywall or a Standard U.S. Wall Box
- Globally Scaled Unit Includes Setpoint Scale in Both Fahrenheit and Celsius Ranges 54 to 82°F (12 to 28°C)
- Small, Compact Package Provides Similar Look and Feel to the Metastat Sensors
- Universal Quick-Mount Design Saves Time and Simplifies Installation
- Local Setpoint Provides Easy Wiring and Installation
The TCN-8900 Series is a family of analog electronic controllers designed to control heating and/or cooling valves or dampers. The TCN-8901 has two 0 to 10 VDC proportional outputs, one for heating and one for cooling. The TCN-8906 has two On/Off triac outputs, one for heating and one for cooling, capable of switching 0.5 A at 24 VAC. The dual-scale setpoint dial enables the room occupant to adjust the thermostat setpoint within the range of 54 to 82°F (12 to 28°C). Johnson Controls offers an optional Dial Stop Screw Kit for applications where fixing or limiting adjustment to the temperature range is appropriate.