• Slack Grips Are Reusable Grips Used for Pulling Slack in Underground Cable Preparatory to Final Placement
• Single Offset Eye Easily Mates to Swivel and Line Type Connectors as Well as Easy Attachment to Pull Line
• Used in Factory Maintenance and Construction, Utility Work and Replacement of Underground Cable
• Slack Grips Feature an Offset Eye for Easy Attachment to the Pulling Line
• High Strength Galvanized Steel Wire Mesh
• Used When Cable End Is Accessible
• Also Used for Cable Removal
Pulling grips serve as reusable tools for pulling cables, wires and/or rope in overhead and underground cable pulls. These grips protect the cable from abrasion and ease the cable through bends and rough surfaces.