- Orderable as an Actuator Only or as a Complete Valve/Actuator Assembly
- Direct Coupled, One Step Installation without Special Tools
- UL Listed for Plenum Installations
- Spring Return or Non-Spring Return
- Visual Position Indication
- Close off up to 120 psi
- Manual Override
The Powermite SSC61U and SSC61.5U Electronic Valve Actuators require a 24 VAC supply and receive a 0 to 10 VDC control signal to control Powermite MT series valves with a 7/32-inch (5.5 mm) stroke and a threaded valve bonnet that fits the actuators. The Powermite SSC61 electronic actuators and MT Series Valves are used in heating and cooling applications to control hot or chilled water or steam for convectors, fan coil units, unit conditioners, radiation, reheat coils, and similar terminal units requiring a minimum of 67 lbs (300 N) nominal force. The SSC61 accepts plenum cable or 3/8-inch flex conduit connection.