- Overload Protection - Trip Class 10
- Phase Loss Sensitivity
- Disconnect Function
- Temperature Compensation from -25...+60°C (-13...+140°F)
- Adjustable Current Setting for Overload Protection
Manual motor starters are electromechanical protection devices for the main circuit. They are used mainly to switch motors manually ON/OFF and protect them fuse less against short-circuit, overload and phase failures.
Fuse less protection with a manual motor starter saves costs, space and ensures a quick reaction under short-circuit condition, by switching off the motor within milliseconds. Fuse less starter combinations are setup together with contactors.
- Suitable for Three- and Single-Phase Application
- Trip-Free Mechanism
- Status Indication
- Clear Switch Position Indication ON/OFF/TRIP
- Lockable Handle