- Ratings up to 1400 Amps and up to 690 VAC
- Friendly multi-language interface with two rows, sixteen characters each
- Built-in with three extra power terminals for external bypass
- In-line or inside-delta operation modes
- Torque control and pump control advanced features
- Motor protection according IEC 10,20 and NEMA 10, 20, 30, even if ASTAT XT Soft Starter is in bypass
- Built in RS485 port communications, and ModBus protocol as standard
- Profibus-DP and DeviceNet optional interfaces for communications
GE's new solid state ASTAT XT Soft Starter features microprocessor control digital technology. Setup and adjustment is performed through a six-button keypad and parameters or messages are displayed through a user-friendly LCD multi-language interface with two rows, sixteen alphanumeric characters each. The design includes isolated I/O and a high level of protection in circuits to minimize the disturbance effects while working in the harshest
ASTAT XT Soft Starter offers reliable performance and smooth acceleration for a variety of standard AC motors, up to 1400A and up to 690V, reducing mechanical shock to the driving system, resulting in extended component and motor life.
ASTAT XT Soft Starter offers many traditional features such as a motor overload function, adjustable ramps, current limit, kick start, as well as other high end features like inside-delta operation, torque control, pump control and a reliable motor and unit set of protections.