LED Portable Floods are designed for temporary applications where moisture, dirt, dust, corrosion and vibration may be present, or NEMA 3 and 4X areas where wind, water, snow or high ambients can be expected. They can be used in locations made hazardous by the presence of flammable vapors or gases or
combustible dusts as defined by the NEC.
Typical applications include manufacturing plants, and certain chemical and petrochemical processing facilities, sewage treatment plants, off-shore and dockside installations, garages
and storage facilities.
LED Flood Features and Standards
- Crisp White Light for Excellent Color Rendering - Chromaticity 5000K (CCT); approx. 70 CRI
- Energy Savings - High lumens per watt
- Long Life - to 150,000 maintenance free hours to 70% initial lumens
- Ambient suitability -50°C to 55°C up to 125Wk
- Instant On - Including after power interruption
- World Voltage 120 - 277VAC 50/60Hz
- Solder-LESS LED Board Connections - Vibration Resistant
- LM80-08* Measurement of lumen maintenance for LED light sources
- LM79-08* Certified “Absolute” Photometry, including Chromaticity Color for Solid State Lighting
- L70 Values - Industry Nomenclature for Hours of use to 70% of initial Lumens - TM- 21* & Calculated