- Designed For Harsh Marine and Industrial Environments – Moisture, Salt, Shock and Vibration Tested
- Meets Global Industry Standards Including UL, CSA, ABYC, FCC, California Efficiency Regulations (CEC)
- Outputs Can Be Put In Series or Parallel for Higher Voltage or Current
- Universal Input 120/230V for Go-Anywhere Freedom
- Microprocessor Controlled for Accurate Charging
- Non-Corroding Housing for Ultimate Reliability
- For Use with Flooded or AGM Batteries
- Completely Sealed, Epoxy Filled
- Isolated Outputs
- IP68 Waterproof
These new onboard chargers have the same housing and mounting dimensions as our traditional Charge Pro® Guest chargers with a number of performance enhancements.
- Reliability Features Include: An Input Fuse, Thermal Shutdown, Current Limiting, Reverse Battery Hookup Protection, Output Short Circuit Shutdown with Automatic Recovery, and an Equalizing Charging Cycle
- The Output Voltage Is Easily Adjusted 0.5 Volts Above or Below the Standard Output Voltage to Accommodate Special Charging Requirements
- Current Mode Switching Design Offers Increased Power and Reliability in a Compact Package
- Extra Input and Output Filtering Reduces EMI to Extremely Low LevelsStep-Up & Step-Down DC Source Chargers and Equalizers
These units provide up to 600 watts to charge a 12V or 24 V battery systems (1 or 2 banks) from a 12, 24, 32 or 36 volt source. The single-board design incorporates state-of-the-art switch mode technology for unmatched efficiency and ultra-quiet operation. Multiple stages of filtering reduce radiated or conducted noise to very low levels. All Series are capable of charging up to two independent banks of batteries.
High-Voltage Isolated DC Source Chargers
These isolated DC units charge 12, 24 or 48 volt batteries from a 72, 110, 220 or 300 VDC power source - and battery voltages up to 650 volts are also available by special order.
ProSport Generation 3 On-Board Marine Battery Chargers incorporate
all-digital microprocessor control. Like no other, the ProSport Series
provides automatic installation feedback with its exclusive “System Check
OK” and individual “Battery Bank Trouble” LED indicators, and also has the
most advanced energy saving mode. After fully charging and conditioning
batteries, ProSport’s Energy Saver Mode will monitor and Auto Maintain
batteries only when needed to maintain a full state of charge, resulting in
maximum reserve power performance and lower AC power consumption
and operating costs.
The Mastervolt 3-step+ charging method ensures more power and a longer life for your batteries. Mastervolt’s battery chargers integrate multiple functions making sure your batteries are safely and completely charged, even when they are depleted. Fast battery charging is guaranteed by the efficient use of the available grid or generator power (all Mastervolt battery chargers have a power factor correction).
For the tougher tasks in professional and semi-professional situations. With its integrated alarm functions and various approvals, the Mass is the best choice for professionals.
- Easy Battery Diagnosis and Fault Identification either By LED or External Devices Connected to Fault Status Contacts
- Several Output Protection Features Such as Short Circuit, Overload, Deep Battery Discharge, Etc
- High Efficiency up to 91% through Switching Technology
- Compact, Rugged Metal Case
- Adjustable Charging Current
- Three Charging Modes
With the CB Battery Charger Line, Altech offers a highly reliable battery management solution. Operating at single phase Input Voltages of 115-230-277 VAC, the devices supply an Output of 12VDC and up to 35A or 24VDC and up to 20A.
Equipped with microcontrollers, the CB line offers fully automated multi-stage charging that will expand the battery's life significantly. Several diagnostic and monitoring features ensure easy handling and a high amount of transparency during daily operation.
Altech's CB line battery chargers are based on the switching technology which allows much higher efficiency as well as smaller and lighter devices. Additionally, several standard safety and protection features ensure safe installation and operation.
The Guest models 16153 and 16202 are microprocessor controlled, 3-stage electronic switching battery chargers. Each output produces 12 Volts DC at either a full 6 Amps or 10 Amps (model specific), while using much less AC current than other chargers. Pre-wired on the AC input and DC outputs, these units feature a push button interface that allows the user to configure individual outputs for different battery chemistry types. One tri-color LED per output will indicate which battery chemistry type has been selected. Tri-color LED readout indicates state of charge for each bank. Unlike automotive “trickle” chargers, the 16061, 16102, 16153, 16202 will not boil off the electrolytes in properly installed and maintained batteries. When the charger is connected to your batteries and plugged into a standard 115 Volt / 60 Hz AC outlet, the tri-color LED (red, blue, green) mounted on the face of the charger will let you know the unit is recharging and maintaining your batteries. This sophisticated device is ideal for recharging and maintaining the 12VDC batteries in your boat, electric vehicle, ATV, snowmobile and motorcycle.
The Guest Cruising chargers are designed to recharge your batteries, and extend your battery’s life in applications where it is stored for long periods of time. They are “3-stage” electronic, lightweight, silent, completely automatic battery chargers. Each output produces 12 Volts DC at a full 5 Amps, 10, or 20 Amps (model specific), while using much less AC current than other charger types. Unlike automotive “trickle” chargers, the Cruising chargers will not boil off the electrolytes in properly installed and maintained batteries. The red and green LEDs, mounted on the charger face let you know the unit is recharging and maintaining your batteries. This sophisticated device is ideal for recharging and maintaining the 12VDC batteries in your boat, electric vehicle or cart, ATV, snowmobile or motorcycle.