VALUE ADDED SERVICES
For customized value added services to meet your industrial electronic needs, you can count on Galco.
- Calibration - Receive certification of calibration to NIST standards
- Cross Referencing - Save time! We make hard-to-find part searches easy
- Custom Cable Assemblies - Order 1 or 100 pieces, built to your specifications or ours
- Custom Packaging and Labeling - Identify parts with your specifications
- Design Services - Convert drawings to exacting standards
- Engineered Systems - Retrofit existing controls, integrate new systems & more
- Heat Sink Assemblies - Have prepared assemblies on hand
- Kits - Have the parts you need, when you need them with our convenient kits
- Panel Meter Assemblies - Digital or Analog
- Reverse Engineering - Obtain a set of prints
- Training - Understand various electronics and industry topics at our seminars
Batteries, Bridge Rectifiers, Capacitors, Circuit Breakers, Connectors and Terminals, Contact Kits, Diodes, Encoders, Fans, Fuses, Power Modules, Pushbuttons, Relays, Resistors/Potentiometers, SCRs, Sensors, Solid State Devices, and Timers
Features & Benefits
- Maintain product integrity - components are individually wrapped and packaged so the possibility of damage is minimized and they are shielded from unwanted environmental elements
- Reduce overall costs
- Easily identified stocked product
- Specific product and application information detailed (per your specifications) on every package
- Immediate procurement information is clearly visible
Power Modules, IGBTs, Solid State Relays, Rectifiers, Isolated Flat Base Devices, Multiple Component Cooling
DC Models - 7-29VDC @ 106 CFM, 28-53 VDC @ 100CFM
AC Models - 24 VAC @ 106 CFM, 230 VAC @ 106 CFM
Guards: Plastic fan filter assembly including guard, retainer, and replaceable media
Power Cords: Choose from 12", 24", 36", 50", and 80" models in straight, 45° and 90° styles.
Integral Fan Kit includes 105 CFM 120 VAC fan, power cord, and guard.
Other configurations are available, so call with your specific requirements.
|PANEL METER ASSEMBLIES
Whether you need 1 or 1000, we're your complete source for custom panel meter assemblies for your digital or analog meters. We offer complete design and build services, using our materials or yours.
Our technical experts can generate schematics on hard-to-find or obsolete equipment, providing you with invaluable support for your service needs. Call us to find out more information, or schedule a conference with one of our trained professionals.
Questions? Email our Value Added Manager