Fluke Clamp Meters, 1630-2 FC Earth Ground Series
Clamp Meters, 1630-2 FC Earth Ground Series
Item# FLUKE-1630-2FC - Earth Ground Loop & Leakage Clamp
- Heavy‑Duty Clamp Jaw Stays in Alignment and in Calibration Even in Everyday, on‑the‑Job‑Industrial Environments
- Automatically Record Data at Preset Intervals and Save up to 32760 Measurements in Memory
- Selectable Band‑Pass Filter Function Removes Unwanted Noise from Measurements
- Identify AC Leakage Currents without Disconnecting the Earth Ground Stake
- User‑Defined High/Low Alarm Limits for Rapid Measurement Evaluation
Stakeless earth ground loop and ac leakage current clamp for fast, safe indoor/outdoor earth ground resistance and ac leakage current tests.
Test the grounding components of equipment in hard‑to‑reach spaces, including areas that are indoors or fully paved and do not permit driving auxiliary test stakes. Stay on line—identify ground loop resistance without the need to disconnect then reconnect the earth electrode from the system.
The Fluke 1630‑2 FC Stakeless Earth Ground Clamp is the kind of high‑quality, rugged tool you expect from Fluke. Heavy‑duty clamp jaw stays in alignment and in calibration even in every day, on‑the‑job industrial environments.