GE - General Electric Miniature Circuit Breakers, EP100 Series
GE - General Electric
Miniature Circuit Breakers, EP100 Series
Item# EP102ULH4C08 - Circuit Breaker, 2-P, 8A/480V, C, 480Y/277VAC, 10KAIC, UL489 Listed, DIN Mount
- Contact Position Indication (Red/Green) with Option to Lock Toggle in OFF Position
- Complete Range of UL489 and UL1077 Miniature Circuit Breakers up to 63A
- Standard Rating of 10kA at 480Y/277 VAC and 240/120VAC
- Module Width of Only 0.71 in (18 mm) per Pole
- Suitable for Branch Circuit Device Protection
- Better protection ‑ ElfaPlus supplementary protectors and miniature circuit breakers limit let through current, providing faster separation of the component from the fault, thereby reducing system damage.
- Reduction of nuisance tripping ‑ Available with different trip characteristics to meet the system needs: B, C and D curves, depending on the model.
- Reliability ‑ Each EP miniature circuit breaker has an endurance of 10000 operation cycles and voltage withstand of 6000V impulse rating.
- More selection ‑ More ratings compatible with low‑power electronic circuits are available in the range from 0.5 to 10 A.
- Simple installation ‑ The ElfaPlus products mount easily onto a 35 mm DIN mounting rail.
- Reverse feeding ‑ Reverse feeding of line power is permitted.