Johnson Controls Digital Panel Meters, EM-1000 Power and Energy Meters Series
Digital Panel Meters, EM-1000 Power and Energy Meters Series
Item# EM-1460-00-DD00 - Kw Sub-Meter Modbus; Kw Sub-Meter Modbus; Din; Volt/Amp/Energy Counters V-Switch
- Measurements Including Voltage, Current, Power, Frequency, Energy, Etc
- Color Coordinated Voltage and Current Inputs
- % of Load Bar for Analog Meter Perception
- Standard RS485 with Modbus® Protocol
- Great for Retrofit and New Applications
- Uses Minimal Panel Space and Depth
- Easy-to-Use Faceplate Programming
- Phasor Diagram Showing Wiring Status
- Fits Both ANSI and DIN Cut-outs
- Large Bright Red LED Display
- Display Auto-Scroll Feature
- 0.5% Class Accuracy
It is easy to use and install and is perfect both for new metering applications and as a simple replacement of existing analog meters. The EM‑1000 Series meter is designed with advanced measurement capabilities, allowing it to achieve high performance accuracy. The EM‑1000 Series meter is specified as a 0.5% class energy meter, meeting ANSI C12.20 (0.5%) and IEC 62053‑22 (0.5%) accuracy classes.
The EM‑1000 Series meter supplies multifunction measurement including voltage, current, power, frequency, energy, etc. For serial communication, the EM‑1000 Series meter has a combination RS485/Pulse Com port.
The EM‑1000 Series meter has an LED with 3 0.56”, bright red lines of display for easy readability. It features an anti‑dither algorithm to improve reading stability, benefitting operators. The unit utilizes high speed DSP technology with high resolution A/D conversion to provide stable and reliable measurements.