Lovato Timing Relays
Lovato's TM M1 NFC is a multifunction time relay with a built-in counter and hour counter featuring NFC technology.
The TM M1 NFC timer is application ready with 40 available timer functions out of the box, including on delay, off delay, pulse generator and more. Each function includes several variants, including the possibility to pause timing or reset the counting by closing an external contact. The counter and hour counter can run simultaneously with the timer to set function thresholds and monitor machine runtime.
For simple, intuitive programming, the TM M1 NFC features NFC technology compatible with a smartphone or tablet using the Lovato NFC app. Users can program time settings and tripping thresholds with excellent accuracy using NFC technology, and save settings to quickly copy them over to other timers or relays via NFC, even without having to power the devices on.
- Fully interchangeable with existing TM series potentiometer-based timers
- A command input to support external start, pause and reset functions
- A reset mode parameter which sets the conditions for restarting the timer function
- Time scale range from 0.1 seconds to 999 days
- DIN43880 modular housing for mounting on 35mm DIN rail