Pilz Safety Consulting and Engineering, RISK ASSESSMENT Series
Safety Consulting and Engineering, RISK ASSESSMENT Series
Item# RISK ASSESSMENT - Free Initial Phone Consultation Reduce risks to acceptable levels in accordance w/ ISO 14121-1:2007
- Full safety requirements list
- Hazards evaluation and analysis
- Standards & directives research
- Production and evaluation of documentation
Pilz takes responsibility by working with you to perform the risk assessment
Risk assessments in accordance with ISO 14121‑1:2007. Each assessment identifies the hazards present, estimates and evaluates the risks, and determines and outlines the measures that may be applied to reduce the risks to acceptable levels.
Usually it only takes a few factors to coincide for an accident to happen. The obvious question then is: could this situation have been anticipated and could appropriate measures have been taken in advance?
Using the "Risk assessment" tool, systematic errors can be detected and avoided right at the development and design phase. In accordance with the European Machinery Directive, it is a legal requirement to produce a risk assessment.
In addition to mechanical hazards this must also include (among others) thermal and electrical hazards throughout all of the machinery's lifecycle, for example during operation, maintenance and cleaning.
Your benefits at a glance
- Higher level of safety: risks are recognized at an early stage
- Cost benefit: expensive modifications can be avoided
- Time benefit: future projects can be implemented more efficiently
- Objectivity: independent inspection of safety‑related aspects
Datasheets, Documents & Links
|Safety Consulting and Engineering Safety Consulting and Engineering, RISK ASSESSMENT Series|
|Popular products from Pilz|