Vynckier Enclosure Systems Wall Mount Enclosures, APO Series
Vynckier Enclosure Systems
Wall Mount Enclosures, APO Series
Item# A1-706E4CT - Apo W/4 Ext/Ct Cover
- NEMA Type 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 12, 13
- UL Listed per UL Standard 508
- CSA Certified per Standard C22.2‑0, 0.4, 0.7, 0.6, 94
- Fiberglass‑Reinforced Polyester Construction Enclosures are Lightweight, Maintenance‑Free, and Corrosion Resistant
- Halogen‑Free, Self‑Extinguishing, and Flame Retardant per UL 746C
- Easily Modified with Conventional Tools Such as a Drill, Milling Equipment, Saw, or Punch
All APO Series bases are gray (RAL 7036) and are hot compression molded with fiberglass reinforced polyester. Brass M4 threaded inserts are factory installed for attachment of mounting plates. Four to six bosses suitable for M6 threaded inserts are provided in each base.
APO enclosures meet Ingress Protection standard IP67‑11 and IP67‑9, respectively (NBN C20‑001 annex A). Vynckier's APO enclosures are capable of withstanding continuous temperatures up to 302°F (150°C). Covers are made of either clear polycarbonate or opaque gray (RAL7036) hot compression molded fiberglass reinforced polyester. Clear polycarbonate covers are able to resist temperatures of up to 248°F (120°C).
Designed for use as insulated electrical junction boxes, terminal wiring boxes, instrument housings, and electrical control enclosures in highly corrosive environments. Ideal for use in most petrochemical plants, sewage plants, electroplating plants, etc. that may be subject to occasional submersion. Clear polycarbonate cover provides easy visual inspection of interior components.