|13/32" x 1-1/2", 600 Volt, 1/4 to 30 Amps||FNQ-R|
Search our product catalog for Bussmann FNQ-R fuses
- The Bussmann CC-TRON® (FNQ-R) was designed to meet the needs of control circuit transformer protection.
- Current-limitation protects down stream components against damaging thermal and magnetic effects of short-circuit currents.
- Rejection feature - FNQ-R fuses meet the U.L. 508,paragraph 19.2.4 requirement that control circuit fuses used in equipment listed for use with more than 10,000 ampere available must have an adequate interrupting rating and must be rejection type.
- High inrush time-delay - Control circuit transformers can experience inrush currents up to 85 times their full-load current rating. FNQ-R fuses can be sized according to NEC and U.L. requirements and still allow the high inrush currents, with significantly more time-delay than the U.L. minimum value of 12 seconds at 200% for Class CC fuses.
- Melamine tube. Albaloy-plated brass endcaps.
Maximum Acceptable Rating of Overcurrent Device*
Protective Device Expressed as a
Percent of Transformer Primary
|Less than 2A||500**|
|2A to less than 9A||167|
|9A or more||125|
* U.L. 508, Table 19.3
**300% for other than motor control applications
CE logo denotes compliance with European Union Low Voltage Directive (50-1000 Vac, 75-1500 Vdc). Refer to BIF document #8002 or contact Bussmann Application Engineering at 314-527-1270 for more information.
Catalog Symbol: FNQ-R
Application: Circuit Transformer Protection
Ampere Rating: 1/4 to 30 Amperes
Voltage Rating: 600 Volts AC (or less) §
Interrupting Rating: 200,000A RMS Sym. (U.L.)
Agency Approvals: U.L. listed, Std. 248-4, Class CC, Guide JDDZ, File E4273 CSA Certified, Class CC CSA, Class 1422-01, File 53787-HRC-MISC
§ 12-30 amp is 300 Vdc and 10 KAIC
Electrical Ratings (Catalog Symbol and Amperes)
|FNQ-R-3/10||FNQ-R-1 4/10||FNQ-R-3 1/2||FNQ-R-12|
|FNQ-R-1/2||FNQ-R-1 6/10||FNQ-R-5||FNQ-R-17 1/2|
|FNQ-R-1||FNQ-R-2 1/2||FNQ-R-7 1/2||-|
|FNQ-R-1 1/8||FNQ-R-2 8/10||FNQ-R-8||-|
Carton Quantity and Weight
*Weight per carton
Fuseblock Catalog Numbers
See Also OPTIMA - Overcurrent Protection Modules
|Catalog Number||Description||BIF Document No.|
|OPM-SW||Fuse Switch with indication||1101|
|OPM-CC||Fuse Module with indication||1100|
This bulletin is intended to clearly present comprehensive product data and provide technical information that will help the end user with design applications. Bussmann reserves the right, without notice, to change design or construction of any products and to discontinue or limit distribution of any products. Bussmann also reserves the right to change or update, without notice, any technical information contained in this bulletin. Once a product has been selected, it should be tested by the user in all possible applications.