- Form 8 Style Cover Uses Plastic Encapsulated Stainless Steel Screws with Retainers Built Into Covers for Trade Sizes 1/2" through 2"
- Form 7 Style Cover Uses Retained Stainless Screw and Wedge Clip Design
- Integral V-Seal Gasket on Form 8 Style, Sizes 1/2" Through 2"
- Sealing Sleeves on All Conduit Openings
- 40 mil Gray PVC Exterior Coating
- 2 mil Red Urethane Interior Coating
- 10 Trade Sizes from 1/2" Through 4"
Plasti-Bond REDH2OT conduit bodies with covers are offered in Form 8 and Form 7 styles, each with numerous configurations to provide a complete coated conduit system. Conduit bodies may be used to make 90? bends, for pull outlets, to provide for taps or splices, to act as a mounting outlet for wiring devices or lighting fixtures, etc. Form 8 style fittings 1/2" – 2" have an integral V-Seal gasket for superior corrosion protection. Electrical continuity of the conduit system is maintained across assembled joints.