- Sturdy Steel Construction
- Blank, Receptacle, Switch, and GFCI Types
- Flat or Raised Styles
- Single or Double Device Configurations
- UL, CSA Approved
Cooper Crouse Hinds commercial products offers a full line of steel outlet box covers built to match their line of steel outlet boxes. Many types, styles, and configurations are available to suit your application.
- UL Listed for Wet Locations (Cover Closed) and Damp Locations (Cover Open or Closed)
- Gasketing Material Provides Excellent Resistance to Weather
- Self-Closing Spring Door Assures Full Protection
- Meets 2014 NEC® 406.9 (A) and 406.9 (B)(2)
- Dual Color Safety System
- Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Rugged and Durable
Ericson’s 6000 series of portable outlet boxes are made crush proof and resistant to jobsite oils, and built to provide protection against electric shock. Cover plates and clamps are made of impact resistant nylon, and the extra deep box provides additional wiring space. They come available in pendant and feed through boxes.
1-2gang, 7,4,4.5 cu.in., 4 in square, brown phenolic plaster ring, 1/2 in. offset.
1-gang non-metallic blank, duplex receptacle, gfci, toggle switch handy box cover with 1/2 in. knockout
1-gang phenolic device ,duplex, switch, receptacle box cover with gasket and stainless steel screws, flat and blank
6-1/2 in., 3.8 cu.in., round brown phenolic outlet surface box cover with screws