- Reduced Wear on Belts, Gears, Chains, Clutches, Shafts and Bearings
- Allows for Controlling the Inrush Current to the Motor
- Reduced Water-hammer in Pumping Applications
- Less Shock to Product on Connector Lines and Material Handling Gear
- 24V DC Control Enhances Personnel and Equipment Safety
S751 Line of Reduced Voltage Soft Starters by Eaton Corporation is very compact, multi-functional, easy to install and easy to program. Designed to control acceleration and deceleration of 3-phase motors, the Line is available for current ranges from .25 to 27 amps. The S751 is suitable for mounting in motor control centers or in enclosed control (NEMA 1, 4, 4X and 12) applications.
The S751 is also designed to be a complete package combining the SCR devices, bypass contactor and overload in one, very compact package. The S751 comes complete with everything needed to set up and program the soft starter.
Designed to be the smallest, most compact soft starter in the world today, the S751 is designed to fit in place of your existing soft starter or across-the-line NEMA or IEC starter today. Designed to work with 3-phase motors from 200 - 600V AC, the S751 combines the overload and bypass contactor into one package for fast and easy installation. The unit also provides all necessary overload protection for the motor. The built-in bypass contactor ensures a minimal amount of heating internal to the enclosure. The unit provides for smooth starting and stopping of motors to reduce both mechanical and electrical shock to the system. Short circuit protection can be provided by fuses.
- All-in-one Design Reduces Number of Components and Makes Installation Simpler and Faster