- Edge and Level Sensing Control
- Built-In Communication Capabilities through Eaton's QC (Quick Connect) Port Allow for Connections to a Variety of Networks
- Starting Modes Include Voltage Ramp Start and Current Limit Start
- Diagnostic Capabilities Include Fault Queue, Control Status and Breaker Status
- Impressive Array of System Monitoring Capabilities and Protective Features
Eaton's S811 offers all the popular features of the S801, but adds enhanced functionality with the new DIM (Digital Interface Module), communications, metering, monitoring and diagnostics capabilities.
Eaton's line of S811 reduced voltage soft starters is very compact, multi-functional, easy to install and easy to set operating parameters. Designed to control the acceleration and deceleration of three-phase motors up to 690V, the line is available from 11-1000A.
The S811 is designed to be a complete package combining the silicon controlled rectifiers (SCRs), bypass contactor and overload in one, very compact unit. The S811 is available as a component for panel mounting, in motor control centers or in enclosed control (NEMA Type 1, 3R, 4, 4X, 7/9 and 12).