- Inserts for 1/2 in and 3/4 in Valves Are Changeable without Draining Valve When Used with an Insert Replacement Tool
- Threaded Plastic Cover/Manual Handle Allows Manual Operation
- Easily Installed In Areas Where Space Is Limited
- Long Stroke Allows Wider Range Of Control
- Soft Valve Seat Provides Low Leakage Rate
- Brass Body and Stainless Steel Stem
Two-way Cartridge Globe Valves control hot and/or chilled water for VAV terminal units, fan coil units, small reheaters and recoolers in electric/electronic temperature control systems. Used with the M6410 3-position floating Non-Spring Return Valve Actuator and the M7410 selectable 0 to 10 Vdc or 2 to 10 Vdc Non-Spring Return Actuator. The 1/2” and 3/4” valves are compatible with the M6435 floating Spring Return Actuator, the M7435 selectable 0 to 10 VDC or 2 to 10 Vdc Spring Return Actuator, and the MP958 Pneumatic Actuator. Larger valves (1" through 1-1/2”) are pressure balanced, which results in higher close-off pressures.