- The Handle Core Is Made of Hard Shockproof Plastic for Durability, While the Outer Coating Is Soft Rubber for Comfort and Slip Resistance
- Smooth Shatterproof Seamless Handle Cap for Minimal Friction between Hand and Handle When Screwdriver Is Being Turned
- Satin Finish Chrome Molybdenum Steel Shafts Provide Durability
- Specially Treated Black Oxide Tips Eliminate Light Reflection
- Thumb Bolster Allows Added Downward Force
- Narrow Pinch Grip for Comfort and Control
All PRO-SERIES screwdrivers feature rubber coated, dual material handles with an ESD safe hard plastic core to protect sensitive components. The handles are ergonomically designed, allowing sustained high torque with minimal slippage and muscle fatigue. And all PRO-SERIES screwdrivers have professional level features like chrome molybdenum vanadium steel shafts with black oxide tips. If you are discriminating about the tools you use, the Xcelite PRO-SERIES is designed for you.