- High Load Currents up to 20A, 200A Inrush
- Simple‑to‑Use Two Terminal Series Connection
- ±0.5% Repeat Accuracy
- Fixed or Adjustable Delays from 0.1s‑1000m
- ±10% Factory Calibration
The THDM Series is a high power solid‑state delay‑on‑make timer that is connected in series with the load. The THDM eliminates the need for a timer and a separate solid‑state relay. A cost effective approach for controlling larger loads, such as motors, electric heating elements, and lamps. When mounted on a metal surface, it can switch loads up to 20A steady, 200A inrush.
Operation (Delay‑on‑Make): Upon application of input voltage, the time delay begins. The output is de‑energized before and during the time delay. At the end of the time delay, the output is energized and remains energized until input voltage is removed. Reset: Removing input voltage resets the time delay and output.
- 24, 120, or 230VAC
- Metallized Mounting Surface for Heat Transfer
- Solid State & Encapsulated