- Visible Trip Indication
- Test Trip Function
- Class 10 Overload Protection
- Built-in Heater and Magnetic Trip Elements to Protect the Motor
- Control Inputs Located at Front of Starter for Easy Access and Wiring
Eaton's XT IEC open nonreversing manual motor controllers combine a manual motor protector with an IEC contactor(s) to provide a complete motor protection solution by combining motor disconnect function, thermal overload protection, magnetic short-circuit protection and remote control operation in one compact, assembled unit. These assembled manual motor controllers cover motors with FLA ratings from 0.10A to 65A.
The UL 508 Type F labeled combination motor controller (CMC) includes a line side adapter (LSA). These assembled combination motor controllers cover motors with FLA ratings from 0.10A to 65A.
- Wide Range of Coils
- Adjustment Dial for Setting Motor FLA
- 1NO-1NC Auxiliary Contact as Standard on Manual Motor Controller and Combination Motor Controller