Drive, AC, 0.5HP, 240V, 2.4A, CT, OP
- Ease of Use ‑ Preset Application Macros, Startup Wizard, Diagnostic Capabilities
- Compact, Space‑Saving Design
- Rugged and Reliable ‑ 150% for One Minute, 50C Rated, Conformal Coated Boards
- DIN Rail and Screw Mountable
- Side‑by‑Side Installation
Eaton's M‑Max Series Sensorless Vector Adjustable Frequency AC Drives are the next generation of drives specifically engineered for today's machinery applications. These microprocessor‑based drives have standard features that can be programmed to tailor the drive's performance to suit a wide variety of application requirements. The M‑Max product line uses a 32‑bit microprocessor and insulated gate bipolar transistors (IGBTs) that provide quiet motor operation, high motor efficiency, and smooth low‑speed performance. The size and simplicity of the M‑Max make it ideal for hassle‑free installation. Models rated at 575 volts, three‑phase, 50/60 Hz are available in sizes ranging from 1 to 7‑1/2 hp. Models rated at 480 volts, three‑phase, 50/60 Hz are available in sizes ranging from 1/2 to 10 hp. Models rated at 240 volts, single‑ or three‑phase, 50/60 Hz are available in sizes ranging from 1/4 to 3 hp. Models rated at 115 volts, single‑phase, 50/60 Hz are available in the 1/4 to 1‑1/2 hp size range.
The standard drive includes a digital display, and operating and programming keys on a visually appealing, efficient application programming interface. The display provides drive monitoring, as well as adjustment and diagnostic information. The keys are used for digital adjustment and programming of the drive, as well as for operator control. Separate terminal blocks for control and power wiring are provided for customer connections.
- Industry Leading Efficiency Delivers Energy Savings to the Customer
- Integrated EMC Filters Make the Unit Suitable for Commercial and Industrial Networks
- Temperature‑Controlled Fan
- RS‑485/Modbus as Standard
- PID Controller as Standard
- Several Fieldbus Options